Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fashion Meets Retro

Original post date Thursday, October 16, 2008


My dear friend and amazingly talented fashion photograpaher, Jamie Luca, is currently in Mexico City shooting for Fashion Week. I wanted to post a few images of his latest editorial because he was inspired to do a post-Bladerunner story. I love these two shots as they remind me of Evita meets Joan Crawford. Look at that jacket! (Click on the picture for a better look)

I get so excited when these two mediums, fashion and retro, meld together to make a beautiful image. This is one reason why I like Dita's work so much because she does take the world of modern couture fashion and combines it with her vintage and classic image.


Photographer, Jamie Luca
Model, Sam/Paragon
Styling by EGR
Hair and make up AZUL & CO

http://www.jamieluca.com/


3 comments

No comments: