Friday, September 4, 2009

The Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary


In honor of the 70th Anniversary of The Wizard of Oz, Turner Classic Movies is featuring a high definition version in theatres on Wed. Sept. 23rd! Unfortunately, it looks like it is the US only. Included in this special presentation will be exclusive behind the scenes clips, interviews and rare musical outtakes, Tickets are on sale now, and limited availability. Click here for more information!

My favorite part of the movie is the shot of Dorothy's ruby slippers as she steps on the yellow brick road for the first time!

4 comments:

Kirsten Steen said...

Ohhh I'm so glad to know about this. I just watched it under the stars this summer but would love to see the interviews and outtakes. Will try to find it in my area. Thanks for this!!!
Happy Fall!
Kirsten

Bucca said...

Ah I LOVED those shoes so pretty :)

Daniella said...

I am glad that you leaved a comment on my blog because i like yours as much as I settled it on my blogroll (sorry for my english).

Gingerfan11 said...

Love your page. I adore Ginger Rogers and Classic Hollywood, would love for you to follow me if you want to:-) Arianna
http://theclassyginger.blogspot.com/